re: deca wasting uy

Nelson

To switch to another anabolic agent, or to increase the dose of deca would be pointless. The deca does puff my muscles up, and it makes me look more muscular, but at the same time my muscles recede. That means that while my pecs get puffier on the deca, they also get higher (the line under the pec). My calves get bulkier, yet they also get higher so that the ankle is longer. I'm just wondering if this is something you have seen before, or this is totally new to you?

I have never seen that before, but that does not mean that it does not happen. Nelson

Betagen
Too sweet a guy