Jun 25, 2004
I have recently stopped taking Oxandrin because it hase caused increased fat loss in my face (and nothing else) I would like to try Betagen. Is there any danger of fat loss with betagen?
Thank you, BH
Response from Mr. Vergel
Betagen has glutamine, creatine and HMB. I doubt that it will cause any fat loss. I like the product a lot since it gives me strength and some weight gain, but you lose that benefit fast when you stop.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain Could I Have AIDS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.