Jun 25, 2004
I have recently stopped taking Oxandrin because it hase caused increased fat loss in my face (and nothing else) I would like to try Betagen. Is there any danger of fat loss with betagen?
Thank you, BH
Response from Mr. Vergel
Betagen has glutamine, creatine and HMB. I doubt that it will cause any fat loss. I like the product a lot since it gives me strength and some weight gain, but you lose that benefit fast when you stop.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.