Deca vs. Test

Nelson,

Is it possible to stay on deca long-term? Can it be used in place of testosterone? What are the implications of long-term deca only therapy?

Deca durabolin can never take the place of testosterone. Only testosterone has an effect on sexual function. Deca Durabolin is a close cousin of the testosterone molecule, but it lacks the benefits on sexual function. Actually, if you use deca by itself, your sex druve and function will decrease since the body does not know the difference anyway and starts shutting down your own testosterone production.

Most doctors do not recommend long term Deca use. I have been using it every two weeks for the past 6 years with no problems to keep my muscle mass up (I combine 200 mg of testosterone plus 200 mg of Deca Durabolin in the same injection.) But we are all different. Just make sure that your hematocrit, blood pressure, and prostate specific antigen (PSA)are monitored every 3 months or so.

Talk to your doctor about this. No one should be using underground or street anabolics !

Nelson

Niacin for Triglycerides
Mucsle Builing Supplements and HIV