|Niacin for Triglycerides
Jun 25, 2004
I noticed a lot of questions about triglycerides lately. Mine were pretty high, sometimes over 600. Then I read about niacin. I bought some time-release niacin at Costco (regular niacin caused extreme flushing and itching). That, plus eating more salmon and tuna, brought me down to 270. They are also doing clinical trials using naicin to reduce triglycerides. It's working for me.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes, niacin may also have an effect on triglycerides. You may want to exercise to bring your triglycerides down some more.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- 180 Day Negative Hiv Test After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Acute HIV Infection And Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.