Marinol for nausea

In response to you answer about contolling nausea, I'd like to add my experience. When I started HIV meds I lost my appetite and began to feel not-quite-right all the time, with occasional waves of nausea. I began to lose about a pound each week. My doctor put me on Marinol, which helped my appetite and stopped the nausea. I am able to focus on work just fine, providing that I adjust my dose as needed and take it at bedtime. THC is absorbed into body fat and released over time, so it takes a few days to correct a level that's too low or too high. With the Marinol plus Androgel, I've been able to gain back the lost weight, and thanks to a good workout parnter that weight is much leaner than what I lost.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I tell people that treating weight loss should be done in a multuifactorial way: get your appetite up, your hormones in balance and exercise!

Nelson

no detection at one year marker?
Niacin for Triglycerides