no detection at one year marker?

Hi Nelson,

Hi sorry to bother you but I had to ask. I get conflicting advice. Some doctors such as Doctor Bob suggestthat hiv testing at the 3 month mark should be conclusive and at 6 months absolutely accurate. Why then do certain websites say that one may not have accurate results even past one year? Is there a certain test that can clarify one of there status? Many doctors are reluctant to prescribe pcr testing? Is it necessary? Thank you. Please stay well.

Juan from Miami

I was trained as a HIV counselor by the CDC and what you have been told is pretty accurate. But if you have any doubts, get a viral load test even if you have to pay for it yourself. I say there is no price for peace of mind.

Nelson

White flakes on the skin
Marinol for nausea