White flakes on the skin

I have tried so many dermatologists-creams,loproxother medicated medicines but sigh, my crusty skin around the nose and white flakes on it seems to come and go as and when and it is very embarassing,sometimes forms a reddish rash if I were to scrub it or peepl off those flakes. I drink water,wash my face you name it and so sick and tired of getting no solutions from all those dermatologists.Do you have any please ?

I really would not know. You need to see a dermatologist that sees a lot of HIV patients. You may want to talk to your doctor Diprolene or Vytone creams. You may want to have the doc take a sample and run some cultures to see if it is a fungal or bacterial problem, or if it can be induced by an auto-immune or antiretroviral reaction. I remember that I used to have a similar problem when I was on Crixivan and my skin was dry in patches.

Good luck. Skin problems can be so frustrating to diagnose and treat.

Nelson

me and my partner
no detection at one year marker?