HRT with HCG?
Jun 24, 2004
Nelson: Thanks for the link to the book, I plan to purchase it. If you go on this form of HRT, do you still plan to remain with your current protocol of stacking Deca and Test, or will you discontinue these? Thx again! Kirk
Response from Mr. Vergel
You would not need to inject testosterone if you get on HCG, just Deca.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.