THGRF

To whom it may concern: This new drug THGRF sounds really promising and Im a gay men living with AIDS and experiencing lypodystrophy and fat redistribution into my torso. I sure would like to make this go away or get better.

When and where is the next study on THGRF and how can I get on the study?

Mike Locke

Mike:

Yes, it seems that this growth hormone releasing hormone may work well for lipodystrophy related fat accumulation without the problems associated with Serostim. The dose is also a lot lower than Serostim and we are hoping that this company does not make the same mistake Serono made by pricing their drug out of range for most insurers and drug assistance programs.

Here is more info about it: http://www.theratech.com/english/products/thgrf_clinical.html

The AIDS Treatment Activists Coalition (www.atac-usa.org) is trying to meet with Theratecnologies (Montreal, Canada)to discuss more details on their plans to bring this to market. We will have an update in medibolics.com soon.

Nelson

abdominal fat
Alternative ways to control triglycerides