abdominal fat

Hello I am a 43 yr old female on meds for 3 yrs , and gaining trunk fat very rapidily . My doc changed my meds before due to this problem fat loss from limbs and gain in belly. But i exercise 4 times a week , cardio for 1 hr burned about 400 calories , and then i do resistance work for another hr, recently i started fat burning classes in between , in other words i am at the gym most of my free time. And my waist is still spanding what's going on ?? Please help. I am on abacavir. 3tc and nevaripine

I am so sorry you are working so hard and seeing no results. Do not get discouraged, OK?

Talk to your doctor about running the following tests:

1- Glucose Tolerance: To see if you have an impedement with glucose metabolism and potential insulin resistance. If so, you may want to talk to him/her about using Glucophage for improved GTT

2- Thyroid hormone: Low levels can make it easy to gain fat

3- Testosterone: Same as thyroid and it is also involved in energy, sexual function and lean body mass.

4- DHEA: pretty much like testosterone. It is an adrogenic hormone that can be easily supplemented if low.

5- Whole Body DEXA: to know your body composition and bone density. Do it once every 6 months.

You may want to try some L-Carnitine at 2000 mg/day to see if your fat burning improves also.

Good luck and keep me informed.

Nelson

Herbal Detox Teas
THGRF