hgh and hyaluronic acid
Jun 20, 2004
are there any know side effects on human growth hormone or hyaluronic acid and hiv+? The advertisements sound so great and I would like to try them. Many thanks.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Human Growth Hormone can cause joint pains, high blood sugar and diabetes, water retention, increase in pancreatic enzymes, and fatigue.
I am not familiar with the use of hyaluric acid as a supplement. It is used in facial wasting fillers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.