|hgh and hyaluronic acid
Jun 20, 2004
are there any know side effects on human growth hormone or hyaluronic acid and hiv+? The advertisements sound so great and I would like to try them. Many thanks.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Human Growth Hormone can cause joint pains, high blood sugar and diabetes, water retention, increase in pancreatic enzymes, and fatigue.
I am not familiar with the use of hyaluric acid as a supplement. It is used in facial wasting fillers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.