CD4 not climbing up!

Dear Doc, I am on kaletra, retrovir and videx for 2yrs and evertime my cd 4 is around 560-590 and does not climb up ? I do not exercise and I know I have to? Do you think exercises will increase my good t cells ? My viral load is undetectable and has been constant so far. Please advice thank you

Your T cells are great,so I would not worry about that. There has not been any studies correlating T cells and exercise. Exercise is essential for all those with HIV that want to counteract the body changes that medications can produce, so just do it!

Nelson

re: cialis!!!
Exercise for Liposdystrophy