re: cialis!!!

Nelson: My primary care doctor gave me a sample bottle of cialis and this stuff is THE ANSWER to my problem! WOW! I have some HCG that he prescribed me a long time ago and I never used it. In your experience, how is the best way to use this for HRT? There are so many opinons on how to use this one. Thanks, Kirk

Kirk:

Yeah, I share your enthusiasm about Cialis. However, I get a lot of sinus congestion and heart burn with it, so I have to take Allegra and Prilosec if I want to minimize these side effects (I do not feel very sexual if I cannot breath and am having reflux! :)

You may want to buy this book about HCG therapy as a means of making your own body produce its testosterone:

http://www.healthpress.com/testosterone.html

Dr Shippen is the world's expert on this approach. He uses 1000 units Monday, Wed and Friday (1 cc shot each time). I have not tried that, but I think I will soon. Keep in mind that HCG also raises yoru estrigen levels, so you may want to consider Arimidex. I say read the book and copy some pages to discuss with your doctor.

Nelson

Re: Fat Stomach
CD4 not climbing up!