|Re: Fat Stomach
Jun 19, 2004
Thank you for answering my question so promptly! I have an alternating workout schedule. One week i lift heavy the next i do high reps to give me muscles little more time to recover.
Also I forgot to mention that my tryglecerides (I think i spelled it wrong..lol) where quite high. Viral load is still low as well. I consider myself to be very blessed!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Take Omega 3 fish oils at 3000 mg a day for your triglycerides (you are probably already been prescribed Tricor by your doctor)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.