Are some fish not safe?

I saw a warning on the fish display case several months ago about certain types of fish. Now I hear that pregnant women should limit fish in their diets(I'm infering that this should apply to persons with compromised immune systems). I love tuna and salmon. Canned they are a great inexpensive easy source of protein. So what is the news?

Yes, some fish may have heavy metals like mercury that can affect the development of the fetus, so it is not advisable for women who are pregnant to eat fish or seafood. But they can get Omega 3 oils (very important for fetus development) by consuming flax seed or fish oils from companies that guarantee no heavy metals in their capsules.

Nelson

Exercises for Butt and Abdomen
Re: Fat Stomach