|PID too bothering
Jun 19, 2004
I had slopped disk 10 years ago and treated by traction and medication yet it recurs occationally due to slight misposture or abrupt movements. I am putting weight as well. What other solutions to control /cure this condition?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Strengthening your abdominal muscles is the best way to go. Check this link, you will love it. http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/WaistWt.html#anchor172895
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.