Low Sex drive!

Nelson: I am NOT HIV positive but I am hypogonadic. I used 100 mg/week of Delatestryl but for some reason my total cholesterol and LDL shot up with this therapy. My doctor switched me to Testim but my libido suffers at one per day. Is this unusual. I can get an erection during sexual activity. MAINTAINING that erection is the problem. I am only semi-erect by the time I ejaculate. I am ONLY 37 years OLD! What can be done? Return to Delatestryl, and not worry about cholesterol? Thanks, KT

KT

You need to go see an urologist. talk to him about running all tests required to diagnose any problems. You may want to talk to him/her about the use of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG)as testosterone replacement and/or Cialis to help out with your problem.

Nelson

thanks to all
PID too bothering