thanks to all

Nelson,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the incredibly helpful information this site provides. By reading past questions and your excellent answers, I learned so much and answered my own questions. I'm really kicking up a notch my workout routine and healthy eating and your advice is great. I also appreciate the other websites you recommend.

This truly is a great resource for those of us living WELL with HIV!

Thanks, Eric

Eric:

What a nice morning to wake up to with your email and another one I just read from someone thanking me. This is what makes it worthwhile for me to volunteer my time to help! I hope to be able to answer all the questions that are waiting for me. I apologize to those who are still waiting for my answers. I will have a whole week free for the first time in months and will be able to process the back log!

Thanks again for your sweet words!

Nelson

Neslon, you are a real hero!
Low Sex drive!