Neslon, you are a real hero!

Nelson:

I have read your forum for a long time. I must say that you are a real inspiration: in spite of your own battle with HIV, which seems to be very hard sometimes, you are so courageous and selfless...and you provide such great advice. You set a great example for how someone should battle this disease and make it a little easier to deal with. Knowing that one is in company of people like you and Dr. Bob makes the burden a bit better. The term "heroes" and "role models" rightfully belongs to you and Dr. Bob.

So, thanks for being there and for all the excellent advice you give.

How are you doing these days, by the way? I hope you are feeling as well as can be and that you and many others will benefit from the exciting new drugs that seem as if they may overcome multi drug resistance, with fewer side effects.

Be well!

MD

Wow, thank you so much for such beautiful words. My mom raised me to help others and that is what I do. I am blessed to be alive after 21 years of infection and consider every day as one more day I was not supposed to have. I really feel that helping others through this site, my lectures, web sites, listservers, and through a great group called the AIDS Activists Coalition (ATAC)(www.atac-usa.org) has kept me going in this battle.

I love this quote: "The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away." David Viscott

Thanks again

Nelson

Coinfected, Treatment and anabolics
thanks to all