Jun 6, 2004
How do you determine how you will answer questions. I sent something recently and I see you answer a few?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I am still trying to catch up. Sorry. I do this job as a volunteer and travel around the country twice a week. May be you can post it again for me? Thanks and sorry again!
I tend to answer questions with the most urgency need first.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Being Exposed To Hiv Can You Get Tested?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Will A Baby Have Herpes If The Mother Has It?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.