failed to access liver link?
Jun 6, 2004
In reading one of your posts dated back on May 30, you mentioned take care of your liver and enclosed a site here on the body, which I could not access. Could you briefly describe how one should take care of their liver, take certain pills or do certain things. Thanks.
Response from Mr. Vergel
This is a great article on how to keep liver health:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.