failed to access liver link?
Jun 6, 2004
In reading one of your posts dated back on May 30, you mentioned take care of your liver and enclosed a site here on the body, which I could not access. Could you briefly describe how one should take care of their liver, take certain pills or do certain things. Thanks.
Response from Mr. Vergel
This is a great article on how to keep liver health:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is The Origin Of Hpv?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.