Drug interaction with fat burners
Jun 6, 2004
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are no data available on this interactions. I would be very careful with your blood pressure and the use of Hydroxycut. It can also increase anxiety in some people. I am assuming that you are working out pretty regularly and minimizing your animal fats and sugars.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Hep C And Diarrhea
- Where Are The Swollen Glands Located In An Hiv Patient?
- Can I Catch Hiv From Someone With A Zero Viral Load?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- If You Have Trichomoniasis Is That Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.