veiny legs and test/deca

Im always hearing different stories about the use of steroids and veiny legs. Im 42 yrs old and have veiny legs (which I hate) Lately, Im having difficulties building muscles, seems like I have less muscle mass and people ask me if I have lost weight. Im considering adding deca to my twice a week testosterone treatment. Will this make my veins look even worse? Also is it true that HGH will help with leg atrophy and make the legs look less veiny?

I am sure you mean that your treatment now if testosterone every two weeks (200-400 mg). Anabolic steroids like Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate), Oxandrin, Anadrol, and others will increase skeletal muscle and leg size if used with proper exercise. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) ( no more than 4 mg/day to avoid side effects) adds volume to cells and increases body cell mass (active tissues and intracellular water). Both HGH and anabolics can burn fat also, so lipoatrophy (the veiny look) may get worse. But many of us are willing to trade fat loss for more muscle mass!

Adding 200 mg - 400 mg of nandrolone (an injection of 1 or 22 cc's) to your testosterone therapy may be a good thing if you are losing lean tissue. If yourliver is in good shape, you may want to try Oxandrin (oral). Talk to your doctor about this, though. She/he needs to monitor your blood pressure and hemtocrit levels every month while on the anabolics, and yoru blood sugar while on the HGH.

Read a lot more about all this in medibolics.com

Nelson

your replies are very helpful for me!
Benefits of L-Arginine