sustanon 250 and propecia

I have just got myself a cycle of sustanon 250 as a first cycle to put some mass on. I have also just started taking propecia for very very mild hair loss.I am taking it more as a preventitive messure than out of nessesity. I am 24 years old,6 feet tall 135 pounds. I have always had tough time putting on weight even while eatine 3500 to 4 thousand calories a day and 30 grams of protein every three hours plus a good gym program.I am just getting over mono and lost about 10 pounds but 145 is about the most I have been able to get to. Anyways, since propecia effects dht production,does it also effect testosterone production? I am wondering if taking propecia is going to hinder my aready slow muscle growth at all.

There are two studies that show that Propecia can hinder muscle growth. It can also cause sexual dysfuntion.

You are underweight for your height. Depending on your insurance and financial status, talk to your doctor about prescribing you some Oxandrin (20 or more mg/day) and testosterone (200 mg every two weeks or daily gel).

I assume you took the Sustanon without your doctor's monitoring since it is a drug not available in the US. I recommend to all HIV positive people not to do this. There is no need to be buying street anabolics and taking risks. If you have no insurance, you may qualify for patient assistance program (go to http://www.oxandrin.com/consumer/about/reimbursement.asp )

I would also recommend that you empower yourself to become an expert on the subject of weight/lean body mass gains by reading "Built to Survive" (medibolics.com)

Nelson

heart attacks
new less toxic meds in 2004?