heart attacks

Hi Vergael You probably don't remember me we met in San Antonio.Well I have got my HIV numbers in great shape but,I have had 3 heart attack's tru the past 4 yr's with no family history and I stay in pretty good shape and wt=138 lbs. I'm I'm changing my PI's to rayataz and whatever the Dr adds to it.should I go all veggy diet

You did not metion if you had a high cholesterol, triglyceride, blood pressure, or diabetes. Just kee your animal fat intake low, eat lots of fruits and vegetables (not fruit juices, but the whole fruit), minimize your refined sugars and white flour, and follow your cardiologist's advise. Watch your bilirubin with Reyataz since it can increase it and make you jaundiced.

Nelson

Is yohimbe safe?
sustanon 250 and propecia