Fat stomach

This is my situation. I went to the doctor today and got the results of my blood work and my CD4 count is 1326, (down from 1451 this time last year) and I have been poz for a little of two years! I am not on any meds but I am noticing changes in my body. I have yet to speak with the actual doctor, but the nurse just said that it is me getting older. I dont think so.lol. About 3 months ago all the weight that I gain is around the middle and my arms and legs seem to be getting smaller. I workout about 5-6 times a week and I watch my diet. On top of all that I am only 26..lol.

I have read that changes like these can come from the body dealing with a chronic infection but I dont know what I can do to change any of this! The fat is gone from my butt, my bulky chest and arms are gone as well. I am still a good sized man but my fat distribution is out of wack. I know the nurse has good intentions, but I KNOW MY BODY!.....LoL. What do I do if the doctor says the same thing? Is there anything that I can do myself or I am I just SOL? Can deca help? Is my testosterone low? What gives?

Help!!!!!!!!

Getting fat in the stomach

I would get my hormones check (testosterone free and total, thyroid, DHEA). Get a BIA test done also (ask your local HIV agency). I do not know what kind of work out program you are using, so I can not give you specific advise except to maximize weight training by bench press, squats, leg press, bicep and tricepts curls. Try to eat lots of lean protein and fruit/vegetables. Lower your sugar intake. And take some glutamine at 15 grams a day. I hope this helps!

Nelson

fruit
Is yohimbe safe?