Deca/Testosterone Injections

After reading "Built To Survive," I consulted with my physician to begin Testosterone & Deca supplementation. Though It was difficult to cnvince him, he agreed. I began the injections two weeks ago, with two doses to date. My question - Is it best to inject in the same site, or alternate the injection location? Also, should the muscle soreness, at the injection site, last for more than a day or two? If not, any solution to the soreness? Thank you for your time, and help.

MB

Inject both products together and switch sites every week (the butt close to the hip area is best). Massage very well with lotion after you inject. Use a 22 or 23 gauge- 1 to 1.5 inch needle to inject. And use a needle to load and one to inject. Never use the same neddle for both since once it goes through the rubber, it is a lot more dull and it will hurt more.

For more info on how to inject , read this: http://www.steroid.com/inject.php

nelson

viread and abacavir
Free Seminar in Chicago May 18 with Nelson