dating/relationships with the virus?

Hi Nelson,

Can you tell me has hiv prevented you from forming successful dating relationships after you became symptomatic? Please tell me the truth, are possiblities then limited?

Michael

Michael;

It is very hard for me to disclose my status on the first date, and that made it very hard for me to date. The fear of rejection was always there. Of ocurse, when they owuld ask me what I do for a living, I had to basically come out as poz.

If you live in a big city, the dating game is a little easier because there are more HIV positive people. But it can be very difficult in small communities. I would suggest you read the book :Love in the time of HIV, by Michael Mancilla (you can get it at amazon.com). It is a great book about all aspects of dating in the time of HIV.

Nelson

Human Growth Hormone
Why am I nauseous?