Psycological Effects of Steriods

Nelson,

I have been wondering about the psycological effects of different steriods. My doc used to have me on deca at 300mgs/wk without test and i felt terrific for the 10 weeks that i was on. That was over a year ago. Currently i am on two tubes of testim a day and have test levels around 1000. Moreover, i do not feel nearly as good on the testim as i did while taking deca. There are no other changes to diet, training, or drug use. Why would the deca make me feel so much better? Is it possible to stay on deca long-term? I appreciate any feedback you can give me on this situation.

Were you also usin testosterone with the Deca Durabolin? Deca is very good at increasing sense of well being, but so is testosterone at 1000 nanograms per deciliter. We are all different and drugs affect us differently. I mix both products in my care.

Nelson

tired and weak
Human Growth Hormone