please post it mr.nelson,just a message

hi

i tested negative 90 days post exposure,protected sex was my exposure,i guess the peice of latex saved my life,it did bother me for 90 days,but a negative test at 90 days just erased the worry.but in these 90 days i saw life from a different perspective it gave me thoughts of being positive i found a hospice in india,medications,but at this point its of no usei also learnt what a person living with hiv goes thru,HATS OFF GUYS/GALS WHO ARE POSITIVE AND KEEP FIGHTING THE VIRUS,DONT LET THE SPIRITS COME DOWN, DONT FEEL YOU ARE ALONE ,you are in a extraordinary league.

do guys/gals keep and use condoms always,no exceptions.it does save alot of worry.

Another thing just go out and test at 3 months and kick the damm thing out of the mind,procastinating doesnt help,just go ahead and test!!

god bless

stay well

love steve,from india.

ps: i have decided to be hiv/aids activist and help people.

Thanks for sharing. It must a horrible thing having to worry so much about an HIV test. Not worth the risks of latex free sex. Three to six months is a good time to wait from exposure.

Nelson

Hi Nelson, where you diagnosed via Pcr test?
tired and weak