Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

please post it mr.nelson,just a message
Apr 28, 2004

hi

i tested negative 90 days post exposure,protected sex was my exposure,i guess the peice of latex saved my life,it did bother me for 90 days,but a negative test at 90 days just erased the worry.but in these 90 days i saw life from a different perspective it gave me thoughts of being positive i found a hospice in india,medications,but at this point its of no usei also learnt what a person living with hiv goes thru,HATS OFF GUYS/GALS WHO ARE POSITIVE AND KEEP FIGHTING THE VIRUS,DONT LET THE SPIRITS COME DOWN, DONT FEEL YOU ARE ALONE ,you are in a extraordinary league.

do guys/gals keep and use condoms always,no exceptions.it does save alot of worry.

Another thing just go out and test at 3 months and kick the damm thing out of the mind,procastinating doesnt help,just go ahead and test!!

god bless

stay well

love steve,from india.

ps: i have decided to be hiv/aids activist and help people.

Response from Mr. Vergel

Thanks for sharing. It must a horrible thing having to worry so much about an HIV test. Not worth the risks of latex free sex. Three to six months is a good time to wait from exposure.

Nelson

Previous
Hi Nelson, where you diagnosed via Pcr test?
Next
tired and weak

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.