Hi Nelson, where you diagnosed via Pcr test?

Hi Nelson,

Where you diagnosed via pcr test? Like why did you wait some time before your testing? Did the intial antibody tests come back positive? Most of all, did you feel any signs of hiv disease that caused you to test, I mean did you feel different or wierd or something? Thanks.

Bill

Bill:

I got tested in 1987. I had only been in the US for 3 years as an immigrant. No PCR tests was avaialable. Only the Elisa and Western Blot. I got tested against my will because my boyfriend at the time, who is now dead, tested first and turned out positive. I was not feeling weird at all. Back then there was no incentive to get tested since there were no treatments and there was too much descrimination. I am glad I did it that early; it saved my life and I got to learn all I know by reading every day about HIV since then.

Nelson

CM4
please post it mr.nelson,just a message