CM4

Hello Nelson, I hope you are doing well. I noticed in a few replies on thebody that you were a bit stressed. I hope things worked out for you and continue to do so. I have taken your advice and ordered products from the Houstons Buyers Club. One such item, I believe, may be lowering my VL significantly. I am not on any meds at the time, and have been taking a product called CM4 for the past month. I went from a VL of 27,000 to 3,000 in one month. I know that's not undetectable, but I've only been taking half doses of this CM4, it is the only thing that has changed in my diet since my last counts were taken. Have you heard anything about this product?

Thank you!

Umm, you got me thinking. I am now exploring growth factors like CM4 and three others for immune reconstitution. The data look reasonable so I think I am going to try it myself. I will give you guys an update in 2 months (please remind me). I am glad you had good results. Let us know if your VL stays down! Nelson

I want to go to one of your seminars
Hi Nelson, where you diagnosed via Pcr test?