I want to go to one of your seminars

I hear that you give good lectures on HIV wellness. Where will you be speaking in June and May? Eduardo

Thanks for asking, Eduardo. Yes, I speak around the country 3-4 times a month. Unfortunately, I do not have a listing of my seminars in any of my web sites (I guess I'd better do that soon)

I have one big one in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow Thurs April 29 at the Gay and Lesbian Center from 6- 9 pm. I will speak in Chicago May 18 (you can check in in a week for locations and times for this and all upcoming ones). The topic is essential survival skills for HIV positive people. I speak about general health tips, side effect management, lipodystrophy/facial wasting, nutrition, exercise, hormonal treatments, supplementation, and other topics.

Hope to see you in one of them (I forget where you live)

testim vs. test injections