testim vs. test injections

I have been on weekly (100 mg per wk) of delatestryl (test enanthate) and my total cholesterol is very high, due to the spike after injection. I just recently switched to Testrim. I will inform everyone of the changes in about 3 months. Will I have a decrease in libido using this new therapy, or should I be fine?

Testim should sustain your libido, so I would not worry too much about it. Testim is a gel that seems to be absorbed much better than Androgel, so 5 grams a day (it is a 1% testosterone product) are usually enough. Just make sure that your total testosterone in your blood is above 500 nanograms per deciliter for best results.

Nelson

deca wasting guy
I want to go to one of your seminars