deca wasting guy

I'm the guy who thinks deca increases his wasting.

About my leg workouts and diet:

I get about 4 meals a day consisting of about 500 calories each with about 30 grams of protein each.

my leg workouts are once a week: squats - 5 sets 6 reps of 225 lbs, leg extensions - 5 sets 8 reps of usually 150 lbs, and stiff legged dead lifts - 5 sets 6 reps of 225 lbs.

There have been times the calories were closer to 3000 a day, and still, I had this problem when on the deca cycle.

You may want to try Anadrol at 50 mg/day for 12 weeks with 200 mg a week of testosterone. Talk to your doctor since he/she will have to monitor your liver enzymes and hematocrit. You seem to be doing the right thing when it comes to exercise and nutrition. You never told me what dose of deca durabolin you were using, however.

Nelson

Deca Durabolin before Therapy
testim vs. test injections