|Deca Durabolin before Therapy
Apr 10, 2004
Would you recommend Deca if you have mild symptoms of lypo and wasting before beginning drug therapy, or would you wait until after?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I do not recommend anything in this column, by the way. I see no reason why Deca Durabolin cannot be used to treat wasting (it has not been shown to treat lipodystrophy) before you start HIV medications. Deca Durabolin does not depress the immune system, contrary to what some people may think. It can increase red blood cells and CD8 cells. Talk to your doctor about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Taking Deca Durabolin When You're Hiv Positive
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.