Apr 10, 2004
I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I want to be as informed as possible before making a decision. I found a website listing steroid alternatives. I saw the 19-NOR-4-Androstenediol on a different website from the one listed below for a pretty reasonable price.
Here is the website listing the alternatives.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Do not waste your money of these precursors. They increase testosterone for 1-2 hours and tax the liver. Not worth the trouble, in my pointof view. Talk to your doctor if you want a prescription for testosterone or anabolic steroids if you have signs for weight loss or sexual dysfunction.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Semen A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.