thank you nelson, what should I do?

Hi Nelson,

Sorry to bother you again. You are kind to take the time out to tell me the truth. I am however at loss since I am experiencing this what I describe loss in forehead and temple region. You say there are no convincing results with new-fill that you have seen, this is very sad to me and probably to others. This really is killing my sex life, as you can imagine. I can't even seem to get any more dates anymore. What do you suggest I do, isn't there any other save alternative that can make my life worth living? And also important question, is there something in the works like new-fill that will eventually work to fix the temple/forehead region? I think this would be a great moneymaker for the company who invents this.

Thank you, Nelson for listening and for your advice! PLease keep fighting!

Herman

I am starting to hear that some doctors are trying to treat that area, some with better results than others. I forgot if you told me where you live. If you are close to New York, you may want to call the number in orentreich.com. If you are close to Los Angeles, you may want to call clinicestetica.com or Dr. Derek Jones in Bervelly Hills. Call them and ask them what they are doing for the temples.

Nelson

just tested positive
Steroid Alternatives