deca exacerbates wasting

I know that title is a little hard to believe, but in my case, and in the case of others I am close with, we all notice that deca cycles result in thinning of muscle in the thighs and butt. I am not talking about fat loss, I am referring to muscle loss. The deca cycles do something very strange - they allow more bone to show, and the muscle gets noticeably thinner. We know this is not fat loss because we are still soft and mushy all over, it is the muscle underneath that is thinning - although while on the deca, our muscles do appear puffier. But even on the deca cycle, the overall area of each muscle continues to recede at an accelerated rate, exposing more and more bone each time.

Your comments do not match my personal experience and the results of several studies in HIV. In fact, the small study we performed in Houston at the Body Positive Wellness Center showed quite the opposite. Leg circumference increased more than any other area. We were also providing a very effective work out program and adequate protein intake. How much deca durabilin are you using? Are you performing effective lower body exercises?

Nelson

Gratitude
question about supps and Houston buyers club