how can you not be scared? I admire you!

Nelson,

Wow, really I admire you. Despite all the difficulty, you remain so strong and confident. That is truly admirable! I, on the other hand, not even knowing my status exactly am terrified. I am so scared to get tested again. Please help me!

Thank you.

Gary

Gary:

I know what you are going through. Not knowing your status, specially if you have had unprotected sex in the past, can be nerve wrecking. But I believe I am alive today because I found out about my status early enough, even though we did not even have one approved drug for HIV back then. Now we have over 20 approved drugs and lots to offer to stay healthy. But HIV gives you one more thing to have discipline for, and that can be difficult for many people. Please do not go into denial and try to get tested if you need to know your status. It can save your life. Try to talk to a good friend about your fears and try to minimize your risks of contracting HIV. It is not a death sentence, but it is not a fun thing to have.

Nelson

Deca befoer Drug Therapy
lipodystrophy