follow up on what u take

Nelson..Thanks so much for the low down. I will print this out and keep it for my knowlege on what kind of supps to take and what for. We are fortunate to have you working on this site..and I am sure I speak for all..when comes to how valuable your advise is. Good luck with your Tcells..and keep your spirits up. Its important to focus on yourself at all times even when you spend some much time focusing on us.

thanks Ky

Ky

Thanks a lot for your sweet words. I think helping others helps me to get out of my head anyways! Besides, I have gone through so much and just do not want anyone to have to suffer without reason. I have seen over 48 of my friends die, and many of their deaths could have been prevented with better choices and care. When I go to my grave, it will be because I have exhausted all options and I have lived fully! But I am going nowhere in a long time! I was told I was positive at 26 and here I am at 45 looking healthy and kicking butt still!

Nelson

stomach problems
Deca befoer Drug Therapy