Needing Help

Hi, I was hospitalized for a week due to my latic acid was way abovean during that time I lost 65lbs. What type of foood or witamin can I take to help put it back on along with gaining my strength back

Firts of all, I hope your lactic acidosis is resolved. Were you taking Zerit and/or Videx? If you lost that much weight, I would talk to your doctor about Oxandrin, Serostim and Deca Durabolin to gain lean body mass back.

Take a B-100 supplement and 2000 mg a day of carnitine since they have been shown to improve lactic acid levels and mitochondrial function. Try to eat 4-6 small meals a day with lots of protein, and when you get your strength back, start working out with weights and machines. If your appetite is not good, talk to your doctor about Marinol also.

Let me know how things go. I am sure your doctor will monitor you closely now and not put you on any "d" drugs (D4T, DDC, DDI)

nelson

HAART-related Soft Stools?
Botox?