|Sleep Apnea and Testim
Mar 27, 2004
I have sleep apnea and low testosterone. I've been reading about testim and sleep apnea as a side effect. Is this common? Why might test replacement have an effect on sleep?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Testosterone replacement at physiologic levels (levels that your body would normally produce) has not been shown to induce sleep apnea. Higher doses have. Testosterone replacement increases energy levels, sexual function,and general quality of life. When I started it 10 years ago, I actually started sleeping better at night because I would not take naps in the afternoon!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.