about deca

Hi Nelson,im glad to see you in this page, cause an article about you and your book helped me a lot some years ago. I have lost some weight cause of the treatment (stavudine, nevirapine, ddi)so i made some cicles of winstrol and clomid with good results form my shape, but not for my liver, so my question is: wich are the dosis of decadurabolin to make a monocicle with that steroid? how long should be the cicle? any antistrogen like clomid is necesary?, should i combine it with testoviron depot (how much)?. Ussually 1 cicle a year is enough to me. Thanks for your help, and excuse me if my english wasn t so good. Diego-

Diego:

First of all, talk to your doctor about your Zerit+Videx combination. Ask him what he thinks about this combination not being recommended in the US HIV Treatment HHSS guidelines due to toxicity. I see many people lose lean and fat mass on this combo, so I feel very biased against it. It is a powerful combo for HIV, though!

Deca Durabolin can be effective at lower doses like 200-400 mg a week. You need to combine it with 100-200 mg a week of testosterone to prevent sexual dysfunction. I think 12 weeks is more than enough if you eat right and work out effectively. I would not worry about Clomid or an antiestrogen (unless you get gynecomastia). Talk to your doctor about this, however.

Nelson

moducare
I need to ask about facial treatments Anna Love