moducare

Hi Nelson, I hope you are keeping well and in good health. i did post this 3 weeks ago but perhaps you never got it. Anyway i am hiv and was thinking of adding Moducare supplements to my diet, they are kind of expensive so i thought i would ask what you thought of them first. I do take hiv meds and vits which include multi vits, zinc, c and e, selenium, l glutamine and my diet is very good and healthy etc. Anyway i look forward to your reply. Hugs Mark

Mark:

Sorry for the delayed response. I am a little back logged now :)

To be honest with you, I have never heard of that supplement. But that does not mean anything, really. Hav eyou talked to a dietitian or your doctor about it? YOu may want to bring them a bottle with all the ingredients listed in it.

Sorry I cannot help you in this one.

Nelson

wasting hypothesis
about deca