|Deca Durabolin Availability
Mar 19, 2004
This might explain why the other guy was told that Deca was no longer available, but I think the supply problem has been solved since then.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Thanks for the clarification. Yes, it is available at any pharmacy. If they tell you it isn't, tell them to cal Watson Pharmaceuticals directly. If you do not have insurance or your insurance will not cover it, your best bet is buying it from the compounding pharmacy GulfSouthRx.com
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.