For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Forehead fillers

Hi! Your are a super icon on this site, that we all look up to. Trust me you are admired as an hiv warrior! Now my question deals with the reply you gave to the gentleman with forehead wasting who you suggested there is nothing invasive or without injections. My question is, (1) are companies trying to compose or study a compound out there that might solve or fix this problem? The reason I ask is because I'm sure that people might have wasting from other conditions in addition to aids wasting like chemotherapy cancer, or something different that might cause this and major money could be made by the company that figures this out. People want more effective, less invasive compounds wouldn't you agree?

I also have less major but noticable, facial fat loss in the forehead area. My question to you is you state that the forehead is hard to treat, but can it be effectively treated or not is my question with say neu-fill? What would you suggest I do? I am all ears. Hey if you want a donation to promote this cause or know of a site let me know. I'm all ears. I'm sure Arnold, the dude who wrote you before is as well.

Atlantic City Casino Guy! :-)

You are so nice. Thanks for your sweet words. I answer these emails after I wake up and they give me a lift to continue the day.

The forehead is a tricky area to treat. A lot of us are showing veins in that area and have hollow temples. I have talked to some doctors using silicone microdroplet with some success. Also, Anna Love in Tijuana is experimenting with using Bio-Alcamid for this purpose. But I am yet to see someone with excellent results. I am not aware of NewFill being used in the forehead.

I think once NewFill (which will be called Sculptra in the US) gets approved this year, we will see more doctors trying different techniques for all facial areas. I am very excited that the company who owns the rights of the product in the US is planning to have a patient assistance program to provide the product free to those who do not have insurance and enough income (doctors will charge for labor,though) As for donations, my organization, Program for Wellness Restoration, is an all volunteer one and needs money to run its administration. You can make a donation at I will keep everyone updated on this subject as it unfolds. Another area that I am very interested in is buttock implants. Some of us cannot even sit down for long times without pain associated to sitting on bones!

AD/HD med 'Adderall'
DHEA helps increasing T-cell production?