HGH and Organ Growth

Hi Nelson!

I wanted to ask you what your opinion was on taking hgh. I have heard mixed things including some bizarre tales of organs growing and foreheads protruding..is it your sense that this sesotim is a good option for poz men?

Jim

Jim:

In my biased opinion, Serostim is effective at increasing weight if used correctly with proper diet, exercise, and combination with testosterone or other anabolics. I am against the use of 6 mg a day (the approved dose for HIV wasting) since I think it is too much and can cause joint aches, water retention, irreversible diabetes, and carpal tunnel syndrome in some patients. There are some studies that link organ growth with it, but this is not particularly a bad thing is some cases of wasting.

I would have your doctor check your glucose tolerance first. If it is impaired, I would not try the Serostim because it could cause diabetes in that case. If your glucose tolerance is OK, you may want to start with lower doses ( 3 mg a day) and see how you respond. Also, get a BIA test done every two months whil eon it to see how your body composition is changing. A lot of the weight gain is water retention and tends to belost when you get off this expensive rug that needs to be injected daily. Talk to your doctor about Oxandrin, Anadrol and Deca Durabolin as options for treating involuntary weight loss. These medications have their own side effect profile but have alsol been shown to be effective in increasing lean body mass. More details on Serostim can be found in Built to Survive (medibolics.com)

Nelson

Juven before drug therapy?
Acne on Testim