Juven before drug therapy?

Is it a good idea to maybe us Juven before drug therapy? I have been pos almost two years with my CD4 almost 600 and viral load is low.

Juven seems to be effective to increase weight and lean body mass in two small studies. It is being studied in cancer wasting also. I see no problem if you take it before HAART. Just be careful if you tend to have herpes outbreaks since the arginine in the product may tend to make that problem worse. There are also other supplements that are very popular like Resurgex (protein plus vitamins and antioxidants) and Creatine/HMB (Phosphagen). Juven and Resurgex and very expensive but you can get them free if you have medicaid (depends on the state where you live)

Nelson

important question, facial fillers without injections?
HGH and Organ Growth