Availability of nandrolone/Deca Durabolin

I have been seriously under weight for probably 5 years now. Normal weight is about 135 lbs. I am now hovering around the 110-115 lb mark. Currently, I am using Androgel-5gm. I apply 2 packets daily. Previously, I had used Serostim, Oxandrin, and Deca Durabolin, in different combinations. I developed portal vein thrombosis and esophogeal verices, which ruptured, landing me in the ICU for a while and out of work for 6 months. The Deca Durabolin was used after that incident, in combination with the androgel, and I began to see significant improvements in weight and lean body mass. But then I was told by my pharmacy that it was no longer being manufactured? Reading your book, Built to Survive, leads me to believe that I have been misled, either by my insurance company, or by my pharmacist. If it was the later of the two, I'm sure it was misinformation. Anyway, my question is, "does the drug still exist?" It was the only thing that seemed to work well, in conjunction with exercise and nutritional supplements.

I just found your web-site a little more than a week ago. Already, it has been a wealth of information. I'm a 14 year survivor, but I think my health is declining. Any information/assistance you can provide would be immeasurably appreciated.

Deca Durabolin is readily available from Watson Pharmaceuticals. Your pharmacy needs to call them directly. You can also get it if you pay for the product yourself from Gulfsouthrx.com. I am glad deca was helping you. It is the best and most economical anabolic steroid in the market, with no liver problems like the orals. Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

Nelson

Oxandrin and Anadrol...and my liver
important question, facial fillers without injections?